Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thong Thong Thong....

The following are photos of my ipanemas... 

 first pair that broke which was later repaired by the husband

 gold/beige with maroon flowers on the sole bought after blue pair broke

 my red pair that i bought for CNY 

hehe... I forget, but I think in Australia, thongs refer to flip flops like my ipanema's. But ask for thongs in the US and u'd be looking at g-string underwear. Or is it the reverse? Have been equally exposed to Aussie culture, having lived there for quite a few years, as the American culture, having grown up watching American tv. But now that I've not lived in Oz for a few years - I forget!

Anyways, can't wait to put on a pair of heels again. I used to walk around anywhere in 3" heels, at the very least, since I am vertically challenged.... :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails