Monday, March 29, 2010

Project Alpha!

A little over a while ago, I was enticed into starting a blog by my sister.... she had started working in the online media industry and had gotten insight into how you could earn money just by writing stuff on your mind and publishing it over the world wide web for all to see.... "hurm, how hard could that be? Just writing whatever crap that's on your mind and all the kepohs in the world would read it?"

Anyways, fast forward to where I am now... using my blog as sort of a showcase for my photography (although I've only been using the compact camera recently instead of very sayang-ed DSLR) and bit of journalism where I get to write what I think is hopefully read-worthy stuff.... I am still constantly awed by this new media that keeps opening up opportunities for one to broadcast themselves. There're blogs and then there's youtube (am sure you've heard about those who have found fame by posting their homemade videos on youtube) and then there's embedding your youtube videos on your blogs! :)

For those of us who don't live in the land of opportunity, ie the US of A, and feel that we are disadvantaged in terms of getting "discovered" on the internet, here's your chance for a stab at fame:

You can now send in an audition to be a Project Alpha TV Star!  

What is Project Alpha? It's a Malaysia wide campaign to bring to you the real life of the top bloggers in our country.

How? Well you can find out all about it here. For those who are itching for that little bit of fame, please do check out how to participate.


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions or projectalpha.ruumz.com/groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails