Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Breaking out the Onesies...

So it's been slightly over a month since baby came into our lives and the confinement lady who had been helping me take care of baby had come and gone. :(

Anyways, I was asking her when we should start putting baby in onesies - which I seem to have so many of, thanks to gifts from people :). Baby had only been in tops that open up in front because slipping clothes over her head would have been too difficult for anyone handling a newborn. She said after she's a month old when her neck is stronger... so there I was, going through her closet for the onesies after she turned a month old and to my horror - some of them were already too small for her! aiyo! they couldn't go over her big head. hehe... so started bringing out the other ones that said 0-3 months old so that they don't outgrow all her pretty clothes.

Here's the fashionista on parade:

Label: Mon Caramel
Long sleeved romper with matching long pants for the night


Label: Pumpkin Patch
Stripey short sleeved onesie with matching yellow mittens and socks
This was my koko's so looking a bit like a boy boy here


Label: Roca Wear
Purple puff sleeved onesie with pink mittens
How cute do I look? 


Label: Baby Biz
Red 3/4 sleeved romper
This is a bit too small for me already - see how there's only 1 button used?


Label: DKNY Baby
2 Piece long sleeved side buttoned top and long pants
Looking mega comfortable here


Label: Mothercare
Short sleeved onesie
Only got 1 photo of me in this since I was already crying for milk


Label: Baby Biz
Purple long sleeved romper 
You can't see it in the photo but it says '100% Adorable' on the front


Label: Carter's
Pink short sleeved onesie
Daddy couldn't stop saying "just too cute" the whole day 

That's all for now... will have more fashion updates at another time....  :)

1 comment:

Li Yen Lim said...

hekeke.. she look so tiny here.. :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails