Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lunch was....


 a Prosperity Burger!

Had nobody to lunch with today and sis suggested this for lunch, because she was busy chowing one down as we spoke on msn!

hahaha... I must say, it was definitely good... just the right amount of spice from the black pepper sauce! Well worth the walk over to McDonald's in Sungai Wang. Made sure I went over slightly later than the lunch crowd and sure enough, it was a breeze with no queue. :) I had a brief cheesed-off moment when the girl behind the counter ushered some other ladies who were waiting to my left in front of me, but then she gestured to serve me right after that. So all was well, and I was my nicest, sweetest, most pleasantest polite self with her. :)


▲ Also made sure I got some curly fries

Didn't have a camera and was too busy wolfing down the burger and fries that were topped off nicely with an ice milo to think about photos at that stage... so had to go look for pictures on the internet. The photo of the curly fries was courtesy of the guy's name on the picture that you see... Thanks, dude! Nice pic!

2 comments:

Li Yen Lim said...

woah!! that prosperity burger looks huge!! next time we also try to ask for extra pattie! hehehe.. :P

Lish said...

oh ya... i forgot to mention that, the picture has double patties!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails