Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Starstruck

It's not often I get starstruck.. not in KL, and not for the longest time since I can remember.... so it was quite a surprise when during one weekday lunchtime, when we decided to go check out the much heralded newly renovated foodcourt in Lot 10... and was walking around checking out the maze of a place that is now the new foodcourt... and then suddenly, my brother said....

"eh! that's Martin Yan, from Wok With Yan!"

Mr. Yan-Can-Cook posing for the camera with fellow workers at each outlet (photo courtesy of brother, Danny, on his iphone)

kekeke.. he was sitting down eating (sampling?) food with Francis Yeoh and there was a camera crew filming him so I too, sneaked in with the crowd to get a picture la: 


Francis Yeoh on the left and Martin Yan on the right (taken on Blackberry Curve 8320)

The new foodcourt has a lot of choice on food.. which leaves a decision-challenged person like me baffled when there are too many things to choose from. In the next few visits there, I imagine that am probably going to find that one dish that i like from there, and eat that everytime we head there for lunch. Incidentally, the Singapore Prawn Mee from the Tong Kai stall was pretty good (there are only 2 things on the menu at this stall, the other being O-Chien). Am such a creature of habit....

Last but not least, photo of the day:



He hadn't realise how my brother was composing the photo, and dutifully posed for the photo too :) 


(photo courtesy of my brother on his iphone)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails