Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Green

Someone in advertising said to me awhile ago, "bloggers will blog about their coffee being black"....

So why not a blog post about my hair conditioner being green? :P haha... taking it a bit literally... 

Anyhoo, the hair conditioner that am using now is green. I suspect it's some seaweed ingredient in it that makes it green. Why seaweed? The hair product is from Japan. Why should I guess, why not just read off what's on the product label? The label is all in Japanese. How did I come to know of this product? The lady at the hair products store recommended it to me. 

Here's 2 pics of it - translation anyone? 
 

Had to finish off that post that I started last week when I was dry on blogging material.

Other more exciting news - personal record for a half marathon at the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon! Woohooo!!! 2hr19m. :) Didn't quite make my target time of 2hr15m although I thought I was on track during the run. Felt really good during the run. Wore a Nike sleeveless tank top that I borrowed from sis for the run - think it kept me cool to the point of getting goosebumps at some parts of the race. So can i keep the top? *blinks innocently*

Think will do a proper blog post on the run after this. Feel like I have so much to say that I will not be able to contain my cheong hei-ness in just one paragraph above.

Other news - sister permed her hair! :) Permed... into curls.. hehehe.... she's had it straightened forever. Think she looks pretty good with it. Very different, but good different. Her friend calls it bombshell curls. :) Pic below of her getting her curls dried in the diffuser.


Did my hair too :) Hopefully will look less like a maid when I go out now... after the mandatory 3 days 'no wash hair' rule though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails