Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Food, food, food!

warning: non-halal and mentally disturbing photos of food to follow, ie, may cause cravings. 

Am not so much a foodie as someone who just likes taking nice photos. So, I never really do food reviews about places I've eaten at, although I may take photos of the food. I don't really do photography reviews either, since am not a pixel peeper (learnt this term from my brother, who is more of a photography geek than I am... he certainly has more gear than me! :P). And I am a canon user through and through... so the conversations with Nikon DSLR users also pretty much stop when they say, "I have a Nikon". No point me asking what model, cause I can't/don't keep track of the different digits and numbers for the Nikon dslrs.

But this post is a bit about both food and photography, as it's mainly a post about foods we've indulged in over the last week or so... food makes such good photography subjects - they always look good!

the deconstructed salmon yee sang at Sun Yau Tak Ding, TTDI

▲ marble cheesecake we had for Larry's birthday at Secret Recipe

▲ have u seen a more perfect slice of roast pork? roast pork on mustard 
sauce at Grand Imperial, Bangsar Shopping Complex

▲ two little dumplings sitting in a basket.... ho hum ho hum..... 
xiao loong bao at Grand Imperial, Bangsar Shopping Complex 
(not that good - bit dry, not much soup inside the dumpling)

▲ smoked duck breast salad at Dish, Dua Annexe

▲ Foie gras at Dish, Dua Annexe

▲ apple fritters with vanilla ice cream, Dish @ Dua Annexe

▲ molten chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and some strawberry compote, 
Dish @ Dua Annexe

▲ complimentary passionfruit marshmallow and chocolate truffle, 
Dish @ Dua Annexe

oh ya, like any other photographer, I don't like it when people use my photos :P. So no stealing and all credits please. :)

1 comment:

Li Yen Lim said...

bleah! what about me?! i confirm give u credits.. hehee.. can i can i?! i do the review part.. hakakka.. :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails